The Walnut Creek libraries have many resources for the public including group study rooms, meeting rooms, computer docent training, as well as online resources for non-profits. At the Walnut Creek Library: Call the Walnut Creek Library at (925) 977-3340 or visit the County Library Website to:
- Reserve Group Study Rooms
- Reserve the Conference Room
- Schedule one-on-one computer training – click here.
Call the City of Walnut Creek at (925) 943-5858 to:
- Inquire about renting the Oak View Room
To learn more about the Library Community Art Gallery visit the Bedford Gallery website. At the Ygnacio Valley Library: Reserve the meeting room which seats up to 50. Call (925) 938-1481. Non-Profit Resources: Find information about grant writing, directories and fundraising on the County Library Non-Profit page. The Walnut Creek Library is also the location of the Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center. Nonprofit organizations and other grantseekers looking for funding sources can access the Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center at the Walnut Creek Library. For an introduction to the Cooperating Collection take an online tour. The full Directory may be accessed through the computers at the Walnut Creek Library. Rossmoor Books-to-Go Program: The Rossmoor Books-to-Go program is a free service provided by the Walnut Creek Library, funded by the Walnut Creek Library Foundation, and supported by Rossmoor volunteers and the staff at the Rossmoor Gateway. To Participate:
- You must have a valid Contra Costa County Library card account with a Rossmoor address
To Request (Books, music CDs, audiobooks):
- Use the Contra Costa County Library online catalog at ccclib.org. Be sure to select “Rossmoor Books-to-Go” as the pickup location.
- Or call the Walnut Creek Library at 925-977-3340 to request items and specify the Rossmoor Books-to-Go program.
- Books are checked out for a total of 4 weeks to allow for delivery time.
To Pick-up Books/Return Books:
- You will be notified of your requested item’s arrival by phone or email on the Wed. before the Thurs. afternoon delivery to the Gateway.
- Items may be picked up at and returned at the Gateway, 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday -Friday
- Items not picked up after 7 days will be returned to the Walnut Creek Library.
- Call (925-977-3340) or visit the Walnut Creek Library
- Visit the Rossmoor Computer Club’s office in the Gateway