- This event has passed.
Ygnacio Valley Library Book Club
July 3 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating until January 1, 2024
Join the Ygnacio Valley Library Book Group for lively, thoughtful book discussions! Share your thoughts and connect with fellow readers. Our club meets in person every 1st Monday of the month at the Ygnacio Valley Library. All teens and adults are welcome.
Check with Ygnacio Valley Library Staff about obtaining copies of the selected titles:
1. “The Bohemians” by Jasmin Darznick – Monday, April 3rd
2. “California Burning” by Katherine Blunt – Monday, May 1st
3. “Klara and the Sun” by Kuzuo Ishigaro for – Monday, June 5th
4. “Dinner with Ruth” by Nina Totenberg – Monday, July 3rd
5. “The Sentence” by Louise Erdrich – Monday, August 7th
6. “Crying in the H Mart” by Michelle Zauner – Monday, October 2nd
7. “Cloud Cuckoo Land” by Anthony Doerr – Monday, November 6th