LibraryFest 2020 concludes three days of fabulous programs with a virtual Celebration & Fundraiser on Friday, September 25, beginning at 7:00 PM. Join us for an evening of fun and fundraising, bid on silent and live auction items, and enter the raffle to support our Walnut Creek libraries!
Come and Celebrate!
- Your registration enters you into a drawing for a chance to win a $25 Flashlight Books gift card (winner to be announced during the evening event)
- Win a “wine cellar” & a Total Wine tasting party for 20! To purchase raffle tickets, please call WCLF at 925-935-5395. Need not be present to win.
- Browse and bid often on wonderful Silent Auction items from Sept. 18-25. Silent auction will close at 9:00 PM on Sept. 25.
- Watch the event to bid on Live Auction getaway packages!
- Even if you can’t attend, please donate to help support our libraries!
Proceeds from the event will be used to fund library programs, open hours, and resources.
Join the fun and show your love for our libraries!