Be Part of Our LibraryFest 2020
Show your love for our libraries and send us your video clips. A selection will be used during LibraryFest. Please record your response and feel free to be creative!
For Adults (Please rephrase the question in your answer and select one of the two questions below to record):
Please tell us in 15 seconds or less…
- What does the library means to you and why do you support it?
- Why do you love the library?
- “I love the library because _______.”
Here is how it works:
- Read detailed instructions HERE
- Record yourself on a smart phone or laptop with a high resolution camera
- Upload your video clip HERE
- All submissions must be received by 5pm on Friday, August 21st
- To confirm that we have received your video submission or if you are having issues uploading, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Submission of video(s) will be deemed consent to the use of recording by the Library Foundation and by fLO Content. Videos may be posted to the Foundation website, social media, and used for marketing purposes.
The Walnut Creek Library Foundation, in partnership with the Contra Costa Libraries and the City of Walnut Creek, is hosting LibraryFest 2020, a virtual celebration of and for our Walnut Creek community libraries from September 23-25.
It will be a celebration of the essential role our libraries play in bringing our diverse Walnut Creek community together and a look forward to the time when our libraries can reopen, and we can come together once again. Join us for five lively programs and the LibraryFest celebration and fundraiser event. Program information and registration will be coming soon.
We hope you’ll be a part of our LibraryFest and join us for the virtual celebration!