Rossmoor Books-to-Go Program: The Rossmoor Books-to-Go program is a free service provided by the Walnut Creek Library, funded by the Walnut Creek Library Foundation, and supported by Rossmoor volunteers and the staff at the Rossmoor Gateway. To Participate:
- You must have a valid Contra Costa County Library card account with a Rossmoor address
To Request (Books, music CDs, audiobooks):
- Use the Contra Costa County Library online catalog at ccclib.org. Be sure to select“Rossmoor Books-to-Go” as the pickup location.
- Or call the Walnut Creek Library at 925-977-3340 to request items and specify the Rossmoor Books-to-Go program.
- Books are checked out for a total of 4 weeks to allow for delivery time.
To Pick-up Books/Return Books:
- You will be notified of your requested item’s arrival by phone or email on the Wed. before the Thurs. afternoon delivery to the Gateway.
- Items may be picked up at and returned at the Gateway, 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday -Friday
- Items not picked up after 7 days will be returned to the Walnut Creek Library.
- Call (925-977-3340) or visit the Walnut Creek Library
- Visit the Rossmoor Computer Club’s office in the Gateway